KEY COMPETENCIES :
• Multi-Skilled within the construction trade.
• Ability to carry out basic electrical duties/installations.
• Ability to carry out basic plumbing work.
• Ability to carry out basic carpentry and joinery duties.
• Must have own tools.
• Clean valid UK driving licence.
• Trustworthy with good quality works.
• Ability to diagnose and carry out repairs whilst on-site including the ability to source material required.
At the Optimal Group, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality
and diversity. We are an Optimistic, Positive Team, at the same time, Inspirational,
Magnificent, Amazing and Loyal.
We are an ambitious company, and we are always looking for great people to join our team. Being part of the Optimal family is important to us and if you share our vision and values, the Optimal Group is the place for you.
We are the OPTIMAL GROUP!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £105.00-£170.00 per day
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Experience: maintenance engineering: 1 year (preferred)